Becky Lynch Reacts To Fan Mentions Her Baby

Becky Lynch successfully retained her RAW Women’s Championship against Bianca Belair in the opening match of this week’s Monday Night RAW.

After Becky Lynch won the match, she engaged in a quick conversation with a fan at the arena. A fan in the front row yelled out, “Your baby’s so cute!” while an exhausted Becky got back on her feet. The RAW Women’s Champion then said “I know! She gets it from me!”

On twitter Becky Lynch responded to that video by saying “I only speaks truths.”

During Monday Night RAW, Liv Morgan emerged as Becky’s next challenger. On RAW Talk, The RAW Women’s champion has a few words about Liv Morgan.

Liv… you know, she’s a kid with a whole bunch of potential, but this ‘Watch me, watch me’… I’ve been watching, we’ve all been watching, and we’re waiting. We’re waiting, we’re just waiting.
We will see what happens when Becky Lynch and Liv Morgan stepped into the squared circle. Stay tuned with The Spotlight.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال