The Miz Currently Dealing With Legitimate Injury

The Miz Currently Dealing With Legitimate Injury

The Miz is working with WWE for almost 20 years now and has wrestled a lot of matches throughout his career. However, the A-Lister was never dealt with a serious injury.

This past Monday on WWE RAW, Miz was scheduled to face Dexter Lumis. WWE announced that if Lumis wins the match, he will get a WWE contract. Prior to the match starting, Miz attempted to avoid facing Lumis by having a fake knee injury. Miz attacked Lumis from behind to avoid the match taking place.

On Ekeler’s Edge podcast, Miz revealed that he is actually working through an injury.

I just got back from Monday Night Raw, I didn’t have a match, but anytime you have matches, and we have matches over the weekend, any match, your entire body is sore. My neck, my body. When I’m done, I don’t feel it, then the next day I’m like, ‘Where is this coming from?’ I have a bursa sac that I bursted that just keeps blowing up. It’ll go away and then comes back. I messed up my shoulder a little bit. You try to workout and work through it and maintain your body.

In the same interview, Miz stated that he is scheduled to compete on the upcoming Friday Night SmackDown for a dark match.

We will update you when we receive more details. Stay tuned with The Spotlight.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال