Goldberg Responds To Criticism

Goldberg was unable to defeat Bobby Lashley for the WWE Championship at SummerSlam back in August. However, last week Goldberg defeated Bobby Lashley in a no hold barred match at Crown Jewel.

The former Universal Champion did an interview with Ring Rules before Crown Jewel pay-per-view and was asked about his WWE future.
I still feel as though I can wrestle. I still feel as though I can entertain. so I have one more after this match, I have one more match on my contract and that’s it. We’ll see what happens. You never know.

Goldberg has previously stated that he wanted to wrestle Big E. During CarCast podcast Goldberg talked about his match against Bobby Lashley at Crown Jewel.

I don’t have the best track record in Saudi Arabia. I’ve knocked myself out, I’ve dropped the Undertaker on his head. I needed to redeem myself. I’m not happy with my performance, but I’m satisfied with it to a point where I think it shut all these f**kers up, finally.
Wrestling News reported that, “WWE historically will use Goldberg at the Royal Rumble PPV event in January and Saudi Arabia events, which he has a specific contract for in the country so fans will likely have to wait until the first quarter of 2022 to see Goldberg back in action.”

We will update you when we receive more details about Goldberg. Stay tuned with The Spotlight.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال