Charlotte Flair Responds To Criticism About She's Difficult To Work With

Charlotte Flair is schedule to face Becky Lynch at Survivor Series in a Champion vs Champion match. However, Becky recently made it clear that she and Charlotte are no longer friends and Charlotte is difficult to work with.

While speaking with BT Sport, SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair was asked about being difficult to work with and criticism she is currently facing due to her being a Champion again. Charlotte said,

If I was a man would it rub people the wrong way? No one looks at a man and goes, ‘why does he want to be the world champion again when he’s been on top all these years?’ Is it because I’m a woman and have done it all and we have a smaller division? Charlotte is difficult? Because I stand up for what I believe in? That makes me difficult? If I was a man, I’d have big balls. I know how good I am. Man or woman, I am the best.

In response to Charlotte’s comment, Becky Lynch tweeted that,

“No one on our roster acts like this, man or woman. Gender ain’t the issue here.”

We will see what will happen once the two superstars face each other’s at Survivor Series on this week. Stay tuned with The Spotlight.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال