Jeff Hardy Reveals His WWE Contract Status

Jeff Hardy will be a part of the traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series match this Sunday, representing team SmackDown. However, Hardy’s booking on WWE led many to believe that company has given up on pushing him.

But The Charismatic Enigma recently stated that he never felt uncomfortable with anything WWE has pitched him in his career.

During an interview with BT Sport, Jeff Hardy mentioned the length of his WWE contract while he was discussing the return of his old theme song, “No More Words.”

That was the deal when I re-signed. I was like, ‘I’ll sign for two years as long as I get my old theme back called ‘No More Words.’ We came to find that they owned the song so there was no reason I couldn’t. My first night in front of a live audience, I got it back and it’s just like it never left. It was so powerful. I think [WWE] realized, ‘Yeah, that was a good decision.

Jeff Hardy will be sticking with WWE at least until next year.

We will update you when we receive more details about Jeff Hardy. Stay tuned with The Spotlight.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال