Tony Khan Comments On CM Punk and Adam Page Controversy

Tony Khan Comments On CM Punk and Adam Page Controversy

CM Punk kicked off last week’s AEW Dynamite and challenged Adam Page for the AEW World Championship. But Page was not supposed to appear in the segment to answer the challenge.

That segment was made to hype CM Punk vs. Jon Moxley for the Undisputed AEW World Championship match, which is scheduled to take place tonight. Punk clearly went off-script last week’s Dynamite and he received a huge backlash from fans for that.

On Busted Open Radio, AEW President Tony Khan commented about CM Punk and Adam Page’s controversy.

It's unresolved anger, I think, from the World title match at Double or Nothing. We haven't really tied up all those issues, There was clearly some stuff that didn't get resolved at Double or Nothing.
- H/T F4Wonline.com

During an interview with Sports Illustrated, CM Punk stated that if anybody has a problem with him, they can talk to him directly.

If I addressed every rumor, I’d be here all day. I love AEW. It’s not a competition of who loves it more or who’s the heart and soul, or who’s this and who’s that. AEW allowed me a second chance to do what I do best, and that’s professionally wrestle.

It’s one side of the story, My locker room is never closed. It’s always open. Anybody who wants to DM Meltzer some bulls--- can come talk to me about it. It’s not macho, stupid bulls---. I’m an adult. Come talk with me.

PWInsider reported that a mandatory talent meeting is scheduled to take place prior to AEW Dynamite in Cleveland tonight.

The belief among the talents we have heard from is that Tony Khan will be addressing some of the recent issues with talents that have started to bubble up, such as the CM Punk-Hangman Page shooting comments on the mic and other issues.

We will update you when we receive more details. Stay tuned with The Spotlight.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال