WWE Has Released Several NXT UK Stars

WWE Has Released Several NXT UK Stars

WWE started NXT UK in June 2018 for expanding the United Kingdom audience. The brand was able to build several superstars for the main roster including Rhea Ripley, Doudrop, Gunther and Butch.

Today, WWE announced that “the NXT brand will grow internationally with the creation of an all-new NXT Europe, with the launch planned for 2023.” This means NXT UK is officially over.

Following the announcement, WWE released several NXT UK superstars from the company.

  • Amale
  • Flash Morgan Webster
  • Mark Andrew
  • Wild Boar
  • Dave Mastiff
  • Emilia McKenzie
  • Jack Starz
  • Ashton Smith
  • Nina Samuels
  • Sha Samuels
  • Dani Luna
  • Rohan Raja
  • Primate
  • Sam Gradwell
  • Teoman
  • Xia Brookside
  • Trent Seven
  • Sid Scala
  • Amir Jordan

Former NXT UK Tag Team Champion Flash Morgan Webster issued the following statement on Twitter after his release.

As of today WWE and I have come to terms with the terms of my release. I want to thank them for all the opportunities they gave me over last 5 years and looking after me through injury. Excited to see what’s next. See y’all soon.

Wild Boar commented on his WWE release.

As of today I am no longer under contract with WWE. It’s been a wild experience and I’m thankful for everything it’s afforded me – I am excited for what’s next and I am BUZZING to get back in that ring and GO!

Mark Andrew, Dave Mastiff, Emilia McKenzie and Jack Starz also confirmed their releases on Twitter.

We will update you when we receive more details. Stay tuned with The Spotlight.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال